AAA® Professional Triplex Pump Kit 90034
AAA® Professional Triplex Pump Kit
90034 4400 PSI at 4.0 GPM Industrial Triplex Pump Kit
Engineered to surpass expectations, the 90034 AAA® Professional Triplex Pump is highly efficient and minimizes engine load while delivering top performance. This easy-to-install pump replacement kit is for gas pressure washers* with a horizontal engine and a 1" diameter shaft, such as the Honda GX390. This pump can produce up to 4400 PSI at 4.0 GPM. The 90034 is designed with dual oversized ball bearings to reduce friction and allow for long lasting performance in the toughest cleaning environments. The 90034 features a stainless steel integrated unloader featuring our easy-start system. (*Check your pressure washer's inlet and outlet orientation to ensure compatibility).
Whether you’re looking for a replacement part or an accessory to enhance your cleaning experience, SIMPSON has the right one for you! Our accessories provide more cleaning options for the homeowner and professional to get the job done efficiently. Many of our accessories are designed to fit most gas and electric pressure washers.
- Extend the Life of Your Pressure Washer: Save money by replacing your pump instead of buying a whole new power washer. This easy-to-install kit is great for power washers that can support 4400 PSI at 4.0 GPM to wash walls, fences, sidewalks, vehicles, and more.
- Easy Installation: This replacement pump features a garden hose inlet and QC quick connect high pressure hose outlet. The SAE standard bolt pattern that fits most* gas-powered pressure washers. Each kit includes a siphon tube with filter, mounting bolts, shaft key, and instruction booklet to get your machine back in action as quickly as possible. (*Check your pressure washer's inlet and outlet orientation to ensure compatibility).
- Adjustable Power: This pump includes PowerBoost® Technology that delivers higher pressure at the nozzle for a more efficient cleaning experience. There is also a hand turn knob that lets you reduce power at your convenience for tasks that require lower pressure.
- Know When to Change Your Oil: The sight glass and advanced oil seal technology eliminates the need for a dipstick. With visibility to the oil level and the oil itself, you can easily see when oil levels are low or if water has clouded the oil.
- Get the Right Pump for Your Machine: This pump is designed for gas powered pressure washers with horizontal engines. Its SAE bolt pattern, hardware, and standard connections make it a great fit for many brands and models of power washers.
|Item must ship LTL||NO|