Weed Eater One« Riding Mower 960220007
Who said a riding mower had to be bulky and complicated? That's what we said, too. So, we designed our Weed Eater One riding mower with you in mind. It packs a solid 26-inch cutting deck and powerful Briggs & Stratton engine into a simple, compact frame for a smooth ride and excellent 3-in-1 cut quality. It's the first of its kind.
- Simple Electric Start: The Weed Eater One is fully electric start, all you have to do is turn the key. A convenient pull-start backup is located on the engine, should the battery be discharged. Once cranked with the pull cord, the battery will recharge.
- Adjustable Cutting Height: A simple control on the left allows the operator to adjust the cutting height from approximately 1.5 to 4 inches. Also convenient for passing over stumps!
- Quality Drive System: Features three drive speeds; speed one is for edging, speed two is for regular grass cutting, and three is for faster transport. Release your foot while in any of the three forward gears and you will be in cruise control for a relaxed cut.
- Compact Size: Spans approximately 36 inches wide, allowing it to easily fit through a standard yard gate, just lift up the deck chute handle. The Weed Eater One stores flatter against the wall in a garage and with its ability to maneuver in tight spaces, it reduces the need to touch up areas with a push mower or string trimmer, saving you time and money on quality results.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement: 11.59 cu.inch
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting width: 26 inch
- Cutting height steps: 5
- Homeowner Warranty: Two years
|Item must ship LTL||YES|